Accdg. to a certain website, this was my pastlife...think about this, "Life may not be the party we hoped for. But while we're here, we might as well dance." So, shall we?
Unstable Dancer
Layout by goldi
Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Pierced

I was in the mood to write something really good today. But it was spoiled by a post from someone else's blog. I didn't purposely look at the post. It just dropped right in front of my eyes.

I hope you still remember my previous entry. I never thought that I have to do it again.

I am hurt. I am not explaining my side. I am not in defense of anyone. I am a person. I am hurt. And when a person is hurt, he responds.

Even if I deny it, this would be my reply to that post:

I've loved this account for more than a year and six months.

I love my teammates.

I love who I've become.

I love the opportunites that came with my stay here.

I love the relationships I've made.

The world needs no bubble-gum-pop-who's-trying-to-be-avril-lavigne-but-actually-a-britney-spears-inside.

I hate high school angsts littered on my way.

Grow up!



** Song dedication : God Bless The Child - Mishka Adams

** Uh-oh! I have this freaky feeling that any moment, somebody would be chasing me with a fork on her right hand. But with a mirror on the left.
Geez! More and more people need more and more attention these days.
Calling the paparazzis, bring out your cameras.
I am not inviting a word war nor challenging anyone for that matter. My blog. My posts. My thoughts. Myself.

** UST lost to UP last Saturday, the first day of the UAAP. Just by 3 points. They were ahead by some points. But they were shaken off on the last few minutes. If only the Viva Hotbabes were there cheering and singing, "Basketball." Haha! Tigers, do better next time!


posted by Arn everybody's gone kung fu fightin at 5:24 PM