Accdg. to a certain website, this was my pastlife...think about this, "Life may not be the party we hoped for. But while we're here, we might as well dance." So, shall we?
Unstable Dancer
Layout by goldi
Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Message Sent #1

I am not a celfone junkie. I usually use mine to take pictures. I hardly text or call someone. As a matter of fact, my prepaid credits, popularly known as load, would expire today. And I still have P140 in it. So, how would I consume that before my network provider does?

Anyway, I would be posting several text messages sent to me or copied by me from other's inbox or blog. I have to admit that sometimes, quotes sent via sms are tiring and boring. But sometimes, they also circle our mind with a second thought.

I like writing down stuff which make me think. I jot down quotes or "food for thought" on a small pad and transfer it to a notebook where I've got some already kept.

Just send me something. And if that interests me, I would think. Just both of the messages below, which by the way, wasn't sent to me. But copied from someone else's.

As I interpret these two messages, it seemed like two people had exchanged or forwarded text replies. See below.

"When I was born, I was given two choices:
To have a good memory, or to have you in my life...

And I just can't remember what I chose."


---------------

"I was also given two choices, when I was born:
It's either to have you or to have everything...

I also forgot what I said in reply...

Heck, I was stunned when I saw the sun suddenly dis...
app..ea..ri..."

Ang sarap lang makatanggap ng ganyang mga text. Tapos, matitigil ka sandali *insert palihim na ngiti here* at magre-reply ka.

******************

OT :

** One of my supervisors just showed us the picture of our bosses in NY. He just came back from a vacation and good thing he got to catch our "who's who" there.

If I remember correctly, I already spoke with the three of them. Usually, it's only via email that we get to communicate with them. For serious issues, we try to contact them through phone and explain the situation.

Anyway, I'm glad I've seen them even just in a photo. It's a different feeling that I've finally seen the people from the other end.

** Also, I got a pin that reads, "New York TAXI" as a pasalubong from our supervisor. Thanks, Benjo and happy birthday!

** Piyesta samin ngayon. Wala kaming handa pero meron ang mga kuya at ate ko. Hehe! Wala na kasing tao samin. Lahat nasa Manila. Makikikain na lang din ako sa kanila. Sana makapanood din ako ng kasiyahan samin mamaya. Bago nga ako pumasok, eh ang liwanag dun sa public school samin. Parang may nagaganap na isa sa mga programs para sa piyesta. Happy Fiesta sa mga taga-Tikay! Happy Feastday, St. Peter!

** Happy Birthday to my nephew, Lance and niece/inaanak, Gwen (June 29); Bryan (July 5), friend since high school.

** I got a Hale cd last week. I like the music. And the inlay of the cd has that creativity. My personal picks aside from their hits Broken Sonnet and The Day You Said Goodnight are Bent Down, Blue Sky and Here Tonight.

** Hay, buhay. Malat na malat ako at mukhang lalagnatin pa.


posted by Arn everybody's gone kung fu fightin at 1:20 AM